Contact us to join BIAPWS today.
- Access experts with the latest knowledge and operating experience in water chemistry, instrumentation, water treatment and industrial applications.
- Widen your network and gain valuable contacts with other utilities, scientists, engineers, vendors and consultants.
- Share your own experience and draw on the cumulated experience of the UK water chemistry community.
- Access to the latest information from IAPWS on accepted formulations for the properties of water and steam, developments in power plant chemistry and technical guidance.
- Access to a library of guidance, literature and presentations from past symposiums.
- BIAPWS provides formal representation on national and international Standards Committees, as the representative body for Power Plant Chemistry in the UK and Ireland.
- Participation in international work on the standardisation of terms and definitions of water and steam.
- Member discount for attendance at BIAPWS annual symposia.